Saturday, March 22, 2008

Muqaddimah



Hi..

this is my first blog. How long I'm going to stay here...depends..
Sometime, when I have think of something disturbing me, I will look for place to write on my feeling. Maybe I will write it here. Yeap..even for my eyes only. Who care....!!
I'm not a good person. But I like to be one. Everybody want to be good...if they are normal. But sometimes, when something approached, we cant help ourselves to do unwanted deed that we hate to. Who are we going to blame???



Some of my friend said, dont blame yourself....blame somebody else...that can be blame...hahaha..
No...actually, we have to blame ourselves...bcoz the weakness came from us. We are not strong enough to face difficult situation...yeah...sometime...not all the time. There's nothing will settle if we keep blaming others. ..

ahhhh...now I hve start writting... there's something out there disturbing me...right..!

4 comments:

PuteriSatu said...

salam kenal kak...selamat berblog...

bornzer said...

camner leh smpi sini? err..

dizz said...

test, bonzer reborn.

lupakanje said...

welcome to the new bornzer